Is a skin-friendly treatment with fast recuperation.
• Skin Rejuvenation
• Improves Wrinkles
• Improves Skin pigmentation
• Improves collagen Production
• Acne Scarring
• Small Scars
• Increases Skin Thickness
• Skin tightening
• Open Pore Reduction
• Surgical Scarring
Frequently Asked Questions
This treatment penetrates deeper than meta therapy, instant results however it takes one month for true results to show.
Dermal Roller SR TM is a precision engineered, hand-held medical device, the Original Dermal Roller SR TM is registered and fully licensed. Do not accept cheap rollers with cheap quality needles which may cause skin drag, allergy or other skin damage. Single use, disposable. Should be used by trained skin care professionals only.
Dermal Roller SR helps combat the appearance of scars, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, stretch marks, cellulite and even hair loss. Micro skin needling encourages collagen and elastin production within the skin and helps to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections making the skin smoother, brighter, healthier and younger looking.
After a consultation, Numbing cream is applied and left on for 45mins. I advise that you bring a book, magazine etc. to read during this time. The treatment time is then 60mins.
Results can Last up to one year.
Numbing Cream is applied beforehand to assure relatively pain free treatment.
All serums used to combination with derma roller are of high quality medical grade. Overnight collagen repair mask is also included with all Derma roller treatments.
• haemophilia / blood clotting disorders
• uncontrolled diabetes mellitus
• treatment of skin areas with dermatoses, for example skin tumours, eczema, exanthema, open wounds
• keloids (or extreme tendency toward keloid formation), solar keratosis, warts, alopecia areata, vitiligo and birthmarks
• long-term use of cortisone, Marcumar, glucocorticoids, warfarin, heparin, salicylic acid, aspirin or other
• blood thinning medications
• pathological inflammatory skin conditions, such as atopic eczema, psoriasis
• cancers and malignant tumours
Temporarily contraindicated until restoration of the normal health status:
• acute use of blood thinning medications, for example warfarin, heparin, salicylic acid
• use of anti-acne medications with isotretinoin
• systemic infections (for example, hepatitis or HIV), febrile infections or acute local skin infections (for example, with herpes viruses)
• acute chemotherapy, radiotherapy or high-dose corticosteroid therapy starting 4 weeks before the beginning to 4 weeks after the therapy
• pregnancy or lactation
• influence of alcohol or drugs
• skin areas after plastic surgery or filler injections, injections -> after consultation with the treating physician
• skin areas after laser treatments for hair removal that date back to less than 4 weeks.