Is a skin-friendly treatment with fast recuperation.
• Skin Rejuvenation
• Improves Wrinkles
• Improves Skin pigmentation
• Improves collagen Production
• Acne Scarring
• Small Scars
• Increases Skin Thickness
• Skin tightening
• Open Pore Reduction
• Surgical Scarring
Frequently Asked Questions
The Microneedling treatment (Roller or Raffine) penetrates deeper than meta therapy (Dermatude), all give instant results however it takes one month for true results to show.
The Cliniccare Titanium Needle Roller is a precision engineered, hand-held medical device. Do not accept cheap rollers with cheap quality needles which may cause skin drag, allergy or other skin damage. Single use, disposable. Should be used by trained skin care professionals only.
The Raffine Pen: is an automatic micro needle therapy system, ideal for the non-surgical and non-ablative treatment of various skin conditions such as ageing (wrinkles, stretching), scarring (acne, surgical), and hyperpigmentation. It is Medical CE certified. The Raffine automatic microneedling device is far more advanced than MTS (Dermaroller Type needling). Clinical studies have shown that AutoMTS (Automatic Micro-Needle Therapy Systems) to be more effective than ablative treatments like laser resurfacing, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels.
Dermatude: penetrates the skin, the microneedles create controlled damage, so that just the epidermis is affected. This creates an inflammation reaction which initiates the release of interleukins and growth factors that vastly improves the condition of the skin. Skin is firmer, fine lines and wrinkles are visibly improved, pores become refined and circulation is stimulated.
As the needle depth is at a maximum of 0.5mm no anaesthetic is needed and bleeding is unlikely as there is no blood supply in the epidermis.
Microneedling, Meta therapy helps combat the appearance of scars, wrinkles, uneven skin tone, stretch marks, cellulite and even hair loss. Micro skin needling encourages collagen and elastin production within the skin and helps to reduce the appearance of skin imperfections making the skin smoother, brighter, healthier and younger looking.
The first appointment will consist of the consultation and the second appointment will deliver the treatment procedure. Following treatments will be a repeat of the treatment procedure. Please allow 75mins for your treatment as a whole. 20mins will be the numbing period, so you may want to bring something to read.
Please Note: If you have recently received Botox injections or injectable fillers, it is recommended that a period of 21 days is allowed to elapse before receiving MCA as a skin rejuvenation treatment.
Results can Last up to one year.
Numbing Cream is applied beforehand to assure relatively pain free treatment.
All serums used to combination with derma roller are of high quality medical grade. Overnight collagen repair mask is also included with all Derma roller treatments.
Suitable for all skin types and ages, Microneedling is the ideal solution for those individuals who are seeking improvement for;
- The appearance/texture of scars
- Scars/ Burns
- Trauma / Self harm scars
- Surgical scars (if healed)
- Acne scars
- Anti-ageing - Fine lines / wrinkles
• haemophilia / blood clotting disorders
• uncontrolled diabetes mellitus
• treatment of skin areas with dermatoses, for example skin tumours, eczema, exanthema, open wounds
• keloids (or extreme tendency toward keloid formation), solar keratosis, warts, alopecia areata, vitiligo and birthmarks
• long-term use of cortisone, Marcumar, glucocorticoids, warfarin, heparin, salicylic acid, aspirin or other
• blood thinning medications
• pathological inflammatory skin conditions, such as atopic eczema, psoriasis
• cancers and malignant tumours
Temporarily contraindicated until restoration of the normal health status:
• acute use of blood thinning medications, for example warfarin, heparin, salicylic acid
• use of anti-acne medications with isotretinoin
• systemic infections (for example, hepatitis or HIV), febrile infections or acute local skin infections (for example, with herpes viruses)
• acute chemotherapy, radiotherapy or high-dose corticosteroid therapy starting 4 weeks before the beginning to 4 weeks after the therapy
• pregnancy or lactation
• influence of alcohol or drugs
• skin areas after plastic surgery or filler injections, injections -> after consultation with the treating physician
• skin areas after laser treatments for hair removal that date back to less than 4 weeks.