We look forward to welcoming you back to the salon/Clinic.
We have conducted risk assessments to meet safety standards. We have added hand sanitisers, removed furniture, added safety furniture, removed soft furnishings, to minimise risk. We are also requiring additional personal protective equipment, alongside our normal PPE, along with rigorous cleaning and disinfecting protocols between clients.
Our guidelines here details the comprehensive safety measures we have introduced to ensure your safety.
- Bookings must be made at least 24hrs before appointment time
- Treatment times for treatments in the “high Risk Zone” will be shortened to reduce risk
- 24hrs before your appointment you will be asked to fill out a Covid-19 form online
- You must arrive on time on the day, if you are late you may not be seen.
- If you arrive early you will be asked to wait outside until your allotted appointment time, YOU SHOULD NOT ENTER THE BUILDING BEFOREHAND
- You must come alone
- Please do not bring any belongings with you other than what you need for your appointment
- You will be asked to sanitise your hands at the sanitising station
- You will be given a mask
- We will be wearing extensive PPE
- You will be taken directly to the treatment room, where you must stay for the duration of your treatment
- Appointments will be staggered to allow us to clean between clients
- Payment should be made via bacs beforehand or by Card if possible.