The aim of Indian Head Massage is to release the stress that has accumulated in the tissues, muscles and joints of the head, face, neck and shoulder. The client, fully clothed, sits in a massage chair for the treatment. Indian head massage is especially good for relieving stress, tension, fatigue, insomnia, headaches, migraine and sinusitis. Clients report that the experience is deeply calming and relaxing, leaving them feeling energised and revitalised and better able to concentrate.
Frequently Asked Questions
• increase joint mobility and flexibility in the neck and shoulders,
• improves blood circulation and lymphatic flow,
• frees knots of muscular tension,
• relaxes connective tissue,
• aids in elimination of accumulated toxins and waste products.
• good for reducing the effects of stress and tension
50 mins £30